- The Client shall immediately notify the Member in writing, delivered via email and to the Registered Address, if the Client becomes aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of the Client's security code(s) and account number or any failure by the Client to receive the confirmation of an execution including the Contract Note for the same; or any receipt by the Client of confirmation of an order and/or execution which the Client did not place; or any inaccurate information in the Client's account balances, securities position, or transaction history. In the case where the Client notifies such loss, theft, or unauthorized use of the Client's security code(s), password and account number to the Member, the Member shall suspend the use of the account of the Client; however, the Client shall be responsible and liable for all transactions that have been carried out using the Client’s credentials. When any of the above circumstances occur, neither the Member nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or subsidiaries will have any responsibility or liability to the Client or to any other person whose claim may arise through the Client with respect to any of the circumstances described above.
- Please do not reply/respond to any communication, including email, SMS, or phone call informing you that your accounts will be closed unless you provide your personal information by responding to such communication or other email address/website/mobile number/phone number, or any communication requiring furnishing of any information personal or otherwise, and representing to be from Fortune.
Avoid sending or furnishing personal and financial information on email. Also, prior to providing any information (financial or personal) on a web site, verify the bona fides of the web site, its address and of the owners/operators. Make sure that the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) that appears in the ‘address’ or ‘location’ box on your browser window is the one you wish to access.
- Use of our Service is at any person’s, including a Customer's, own risk. The data and information provided on our Web Site is not advice, professional or otherwise, and should not be relied upon as such. Investors must make their own investment decisions based on their specific investment objectives and financial position, and use such independent advisors, as they believe necessary. Information herein is believed to be reliable but Fortune does not warrant its completeness or accuracy. The content of the articles and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of the contributors and do not in any way reflect the views of Fortune. Users are advised to peruse the articles and other data in the Web Site only as information and to rely on their own judgment when making investment decisions.
- Fortune, along with its directors, employees, associates or other representatives and its Affiliates along with its directors, employees, associates or other representatives shall not be liable for damages or in connection with the use of the Web Site or its non-use including non-availability, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, including without limitation loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the Web Site, site-related services, or any products or services and claims of third parties, damages or injury caused by any performance, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information, whether resulting, in whole or in part, from or relating to any of the services offered or displayed by Fortune on the Web Site.
- Fortune reserves the right, in its sole discretion and with or without notice to you, to suspend or to edit, alter and/or remove any content, in whole or in part, that may be available on the Web Site. Any of the aforesaid variations shall override the contents previously appearing on the Web Site. Fortune may at any time terminate the Web Site, or restrict your access to it, refuse to correspond with you, and/or remove your details from its database without prejudice to any other accrued rights.
- The linked third party web sites on the Web Site are not under the control of Fortune and Fortune shall not be responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such web sites. Fortune is providing these links to you only as a convenience and not as a sponsor. A link to a service or site outside of this Web Site is not an endorsement of the service or site, its content, or its sponsoring organization. The views expressed in any article, interview or the like are the views of the author and not necessarily the views or recommendations of Fortune.
- No judgment, warranty, or representation is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the content of other services or sites to which these screens link, and Fortune shall not be responsible therefore.